No products in the cart.
New 2016 Yuneec Typhoon H Includes Yuneec’s 6-month Manufacturer Warranty
About Typhoon H:
- Ready to fly right out of the box
- Ultrasonic collision prevention
- 4k UHD 30fps, HD 1080p 120fps video / 12.4 MP still camera
- 360º rotation gimbal camera
- Retractable landing gear
- Twist and Lock propellers
- Folding rotor arms for compact storage
- Integrated autonomous flight modes
- 7-inch touch screen remote controller
About Wizard Wand:
- Point-N-Fly functionality — point where you want the drone to position itself and go!
- Fits easily in your pocket
- Includes water resistant pouch
Yuneec’s Warranty Policy:
- WARRANTY INFORMATION Yuneec products and accessories are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for six (6) months from the original date of purchase. Yuneec’s sole obligation in the event of such defects during this period is to repair or replace the defective part or product with a comparable part or product at Yuneec’s sole discretion. Depending on the nature of the repair and in order to provide the fastest possible service to our customers, Yuneec may replace components under warranty rather than repair them. Replacements will have the same functionality and will be similar in appearance, but may have slight cosmetic differences. Except for such repair or replacement, the sale, processing or other handling of this product is without warranty, condition or other liability. Damage (including crash damage) resulting from use, accident, or normal wear and tear is not covered by this or any warranty. Yuneec assumes no liability for any accident, injury, death, loss, or other claim related to or resulting from the use of this product. In no event shall Yuneec be liable for incidental or consequential damages relating to or resulting from the use of this product or any of its parts. Please review the instructions carefully when using the products. Returns or replacements of parts and/or products may be subject to shipping, handling, replacement and/or restocking fees. IMPORTANT NOTE: Crash damage is NOT covered under warranty.